Ashley Edmonds

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sunset




Sunset
I wonder why when you say goodbye
beautiful colours paint the sky.
Shades of orange, yellow and pink too
all come out because of you.
And although I hate to see you go,
I really do enjoy the show.
I've seen you leave so many times
and still it's a favourite sight of mine.
There'll be no sadness, be no sorrow
because my sun, you'll come out tomorrow.
I won't feel hurt, I'll feel no pain
because on your way down, your colours will reign. 
- Adoni Marcano










2 comments:

  1. Ashley, I'm confused. Was this about the DS106 course? It seems like it's a poem. If you're doing this pertaining to an assignment on DS106 you may want to explain about the course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is instead of writing and the site I just jumped on into the assignments.

      Delete